- Contains a Multi Peptide Anti-Aging Complex for skin rejuvenating benefits and skin regeneration. This potent peptide complex helps to remodel the skin, minimize the appearance of wrinkles and improve elasticity around the delicate eye area.
- Apple Fruit Stem Cell Extract is a fruit-derived stem cell culture providing powerful anti aging benefits that lessen the appearance of wrinkles, and increase the longevity of skin cells.
- Grape Fruit Stem Cell Extract is powerful age fighter high in antioxidants. Helps repair the signs of aging resulting in skin that has a more youthful appearance and reducing crepiness around the eye.
- Alp Rose Stem Cell Extract, (nature's "super flower") helps recharge skin stem cells and protect cells against UV stress while improving skin's tone, texture and firmness. It also aids in regeneration of skin cells and distressed skin.
- Does not contain parabens or chemical colorants. Made exclusively in the U.S.A. by M.A.D ("Maximum Active Dermaceuticals") Skincare.
The eyes are an important treatment area to look your best. M.A. Dermaceuticals Skincare has combined the best nature and science has to offer to give you the best possible eye product for immediate and long term benefits. Peptides and extracts work together to hydrate the skin around the eyes, improve dark under eye circles and protect the skin from potentially damaging UV stress. Your eyes will respond with a youthful, healthy appearance helping you look your best.
Say "Good-Bye" to dark circles and slight wrinkles under your eyes!
TrueRenu does the searching - and researching - for you. We look for hard to find, hard working products that do what they promise, and we bring them to you with detailed descriptions. We like the M.A. Dermaceuticals Skincare line for its lack of parabens and high amounts of antioxidants and other natural ingredients.
ACTION INGREDIENT DETAILS
- Matrixyl® 3000- Contains matrikines, which are messengers of cutaneous reconstruction and repair. They activate the neo-synthesis extracellular matrix macromecules thereby providing Matrixyl® 3000 with a visible anti-wrinkle efficacy. Studies show a 45% wrinkle reduction over a 2 month period of time and a 20% positive effect on skin tone and elasticity. The interaction of matrikines with specific receptors helps activate certain genes involved in the process of extracellular matrix renewal and cell proliferation. There was also a noticeable improvement in wrinkle density, wrinkle depth, volume and roughness.
- Haloxyl®- Reinforcing firmness and tone of the eye area, the ingredients in Haloxyl® Chrysin and N-hydroxysuccinimide activate the elimination of blood originated pigments responsible for dark circle color and local inflammation. Infra-orbital shadows are due to the accumulation of hemoglobin and its colored degradation products (biliverdin, bilirubin and iron) in the dermis and epidermis. Chrysin stimulates the enzyme (UGT1A1) leading to the clearance of bilirubin. N-hydroxysuccinimide makes the iron soluble for elimination. In vitro tests have shown under eye circle reduced in more than 60% of volunteers.
- Eyeliss®- A combination of 3 active molecules : hesperidin methyl chalcones, dipeptide VW and lipo peptide Pal-GQPBR. Eyeliss is a global treatment for puffy eyes based on the association of these 3 actives that target specific physiological deficiencies. The combination of these 3 active molecules decreases capillary permeability, improves lymphatic circulation and improves firmness and elasticity. The application of this product is intended to reduce under eye puffiness. Clinical studies have shown improvement for 70% of volunteers and in vitro tests have shown a marked reduction in inflammation and an increase in stimulation of dipeptide VW.
- Argireline®- A peptide that seems to reduce the severity and degree of wrinkles, argireline® is a chain of 6 amino acids that inhibits the release of neurotransmitters attached to facial expression. Because facial tension contributes to fine lines and wrinkles, the forced relaxation of argireline® can theoretically decrease the appearance of wrinkle depth. It contains an active ingredient of acetyl hexapetide 3, known as a penetrating and powerful amino peptide. This ingredient assists in the intensity of contractions of facial muscles. This action can often induce a lifting feeling. In some clinical studies a reduction of facial lines up to 17% occurred in a 15 day period with up to 20% reduction occurring within a 30 day period.
For best results:
Cleanse face with M.A. Dermaceuticals appropriate Cleanser. Pat Dry. Tone with M.A. Dermaceuticals Universal Toner to prep the skin for best possible results. Dab lightly all around the eye area avoiding contact with eyes.
Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Polymethylsilsequioxane, Polysilicone-11, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Water, Dimethicone, Propanediol, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-3, Palmitoyl Tetra- peptide-7, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Malus Domestica Fruit Cell Culture Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Cell Extract, Rhododendron Ferrugineum Leaf Cell Extract, Hydroxysuccinimide, Chrysin, Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone, Dipeptide-2, Sodium PCA, Betaine, Sorbitol, Glycine, Alanine, Proline, Serine, Threonine, Arginine, Lysine, Glutamic Acid, Dipotassium Gly- cyrrhizate, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Xanthan Gum, Lecithin, Steareth- 20, Isomalt, Sodium Benzoate, Lactic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol.
Product Size: Net Weight: 15g, or about 0.5 ounces.