- Has a lighter texture compared to HABA's "Squa Cleansing" Makeup Removing Cleanser).
- Contains squalane, a purified and intense antioxidant found in shark liver oil and in our skin, keeping it moist and resilient. After age 25, our ability to produce it decreases. Japanese squalane from HABA replenishes without additives, and due to its high oleic acid content it is extremely well absorbed by your skin.
- Removes makeup thoroughly like oil cleansing but has fresh texture as a characteristic of liquid cleansing.
- HABA's philosophy for its skin care product line is to pursue true beauty by maximizing skin's natural healing power.
- Include HABA pure roots Squa Cleansing in a daily regimen that includes exfoliating, toning, and moisturizing - add any of the HABA Special Care products to focus on specific trouble spots
TrueRenu does the searching - and research - for you, searching the world for hard working, hard to find products that do what they claim. We discovered HABA and we like it because their entire skin care product line is paraben-, fragrance-, mineral oil-, and petrochemical surfactant-free. (All of these common additives can cause skin irritation and allergic reactions.) Many of their products feature high amounts of purified shark liver oil, or squalene. The 99.9% pure result, called Squalane, is extremely dense with oleic acids that are naturally found in our own skin. This makes it a superior moisturizer on its own, but also an excellent carrier of additional nutrients as it penetrates the dermis layer much more deeply than most topical creams and lotions.
More of what your skin needs, nothing that can harm it.
Choose from a variety of products to create your simple daily regimen: Remove dirt and impurities with HABA pure roots Squa Powder Wash or Squa Cleansing (for makeup cleansing). Tone alcohol-free with G Lotion or new VC Lotion II. Then moisturize with SD Squa Dew, Squa Q10 or Squalane. Further customize your regimen with HABA Special Care products which include Fair Lady (lightening), Squa Q10, Uruoi Densetsu, 2 Way Jell, White Knight, or Umi No Houseki.
HABA Oil Cleansing is a superb makeup removing cleanser as well as a moisturizing cleanser for use with or without makeup. If you'd like to learn more about HABA, try one of the products - and toss our 10-Product Trial/Sample Set (item 4904) in your shopping cart for a luxurious way to sample many of their most popular products.
For best results:
Massage in a circular motion onto dry face and neck. Rinse with tepid water until water becomes clear.
Ingredients: Water, dipropylene glycol, PEG-7 glyceryl cocoate, malitol,PEG-20 glyceryl tri-isostearate, squalane, glycerin, diphenysiloxy phenyl trimethicone, butylene glycol, hibiscus sabdariffa flower extract, alpinaia specoiosa flower/leaf/stem water, lithospermum officinale root extract, sodium citrate.
Product Size: Net Volume: 240ml REFILL pouch, or about 8.2 US fl oz