- Minimizes the appearance of fine lines and makes your skin look radiant.
- Glycolic Acid, an effective exfoliator for aiding in skin turnover, is the most active and beneficial of alpha-hydroxy-acids.
- Glycolic Acid is used to improve skin texture, refine skin tone and even out complexion giving a healthy and natural glow to dull, tired skin.
- Paraben-free. Does not contain chemical colorants.
- Made exclusively in the U.S.A. by M.A.D ("Maximum Active Dermaceuticals") Skincare.
M.A. Dermaceuticals' Anti-Aging Glycolic Age Diffusing Cleanser minimizes the appearance of fine lines and makes your skin look radiant.
Feel the difference with M.A. Dermaceuticals Skincare
TrueRenu does the searching - and researching - for you. We look for hard to find, hard working products that do what they promise, and we bring them to you with detailed descriptions. We like the M.A. Dermaceuticals Skincare line for its lack of parabens and high amounts of antioxidants and other natural ingredients.
ACTION INGREDIENT DETAILS
- 7% Glycolic Acid - A powerful effective exfoliator for aiding in skin turnover, glycolic acid is the most active and beneficial of alpha-hydroxy-acids. It is used to improve skin texture, refine skin tone and even out complexion giving a healthy and natural glow to dull, tired skin.
- Symcalmin - Derived from Oat, Avenanthramides significantly help reduce histamine related skin disorders as well as irritation and redness due to treated skin, irritated skin, and sunburned skin. In vitro studies and testing have shown a 30% reduction in histamines, redness and irritation. It has also found to reduce irritation from AHAs and topical skin treatments.
- Symglucan - Derived from Beta-Glucan this skin conditioner can effectively protect against UV-damage, improve extrinsic signs of aging. It can also stimulate fibroblast growth and collagen synthesis and increase moisturizing properties of the skin. In vitro testing has shown Symglucan® to offer a 15% increase in UV protection and a significant increase in fiboblast production resulting in increased collagen synthesis. Studies have also shown that Symglucan® can offer 13% skin penetration. Despite a fairly large molecular size, SymGlucan® penetrated the skin significantly into the stratum corneum and epidermis. Additionally, SymGlucan® offers an exciting new application in a non-invasive treatment of skin wrinkles.
- PhytoCellTec Alp Rose - Extracted from the Alp Rose, use of this ingredient offers a protective effect against UV radiation. Clinical testing and studies have shown Alp Rose Stem Cell Extract to protect human keratinocyte progenitor cells against UV radiation by 75%. It has also shown to increase skin’s resiliency and help boost epidermal regeneration resulting in tighter, softer and visibly radiant skin.
For best results:
Dispense about a quarter size amount and mix with tepid water, gently message in a circular motion until a lather has formed. Rinse with tepid water. Follow with our Anti-Aging Glycolic Toner to prep your skin for the best possible results. Apply a treatment product or sunscreen if desired. Avoid contact with eyes. Avoid contact with eyes.
Ingredients: Water, Decyl Glucoside, Glycolic Acid, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, PEG-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Hyoericum perforatum Extract, Beta-Glucan, Hydroxyphenyl Propamidobenzoic Acid, Acetyl Tyrosine, Proline, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Adenosine Triphosphate, Betaine, Sodium PCA, Sorbitol, Serin, Glycine, Glutamic Acid, Alanine, Lysine, Arginine, Threonine, Proline, Pentylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Pathenol, Polyquaternium-10, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol.
Product Size: Net Volume: 200ml, or about 6.75 US fluid ounces.