- The hair enriching nutrients in camellia oil in a shampoo formula that conditions while it cleans.
- The Tsubaki, or Camellia flower, is packed with oleic acids that are extremely compatible with our own skin and hair.
- Amino acids help strengthen hair from the follicle.
- Biotin from sunflower seeds aid in promoting hair growth.
- Imported from Japan. Includes English instructions.
The Japanese celebrate the beautiful Camellia flower with nation-wide festivals, and treasure the extracted oils for their natural moisturizing properties. Cosmetic manufacturers are adding tsubaki to everything from shampoos to body lotion.
We like Oshima Tsubaki because camellia oil is their specialty, and their products are well formulated with excellent ingredients.
Oshima Tsubaki Camellia EX Shampoo is ideal for all types of hair, including color-treated, permed, sun-damaged and coarse hair. Natural and effective moisture is rarely this simple or effective, and the shampoo and conditioner can be used every day.
TrueRenu does the searching - and researching - for you. We look for hard to find, hard working products that do what they promise, and we bring them to you with detailed descriptions.
For best results:
Apply to wet hair and lather well, massage into scalp and out to the whole hair strand. Rise with warm water. Combine with OSHIMA TSUBAKI EX TREATMENT (item 4103) for superb conditioning.
Ingredients: Water, ammonium laureth sulfate, cocamide DEA, polyquaternium-10, butylenes glycol, camellia japonica seed oil, sodium benzoate, fragrance, citric acid, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed extract, panax ginseng root extract, hydrolyzed conchiolin protein.
Product Size: Net Volume: 300ml, or about 10.14 US fluid ounces.