- The Tsubaki, or Camellia flower, is packed with oleic acids that are extremely compatible with our own skin.
- Japanese men and women commonly use camellia oil to moisturize their skin, face and hair.
- Massage a few drops into damp clean hair ends to nourish dry hair, split ends, and dull strands. Style as usual.
- Generous 2 oz. Bottle is an excellent value from Japan's leading maker of Tsubaki Oil.
- 100% Natural, Imported from Japan.
The Japanese celebrate the beautiful Camellia flower with nation-wide festivals, and treasure the extracted oils for their natural moisturizing properties. Cosmetic manufacturers are adding tsubaki to everything from shampoos to body lotion.
We like Oshima Tsubaki because camellia oil is always the dominant ingredient in their products, which means you get the heaviest concentration of the effective ingredient at an excellent price.
A multi-tasker! Oshima Tsubaki Camellia Hair Care Oil is so pure, you can use it on your body and face as well as your hair. Natural and effective moisture is rarely this simple, so add this product to your daily moisture regimen.
TrueRenu does the searching - and researching - for you. We look for hard to find, hard working products that do what they promise, and we bring them to you with detailed descriptions.
For best results:
Place a few drops in palm and massage into the strands and ends of clean damp hair. Style as usual. Also - add a few drops to bath water, or mix with water in your palm and apply to a clean face or skin for a light emollient layer of moisture.
Ingredients: 100% Pure Camellia Japonica Seed Oil.
Product Size: Net Volume: 60ml, or about 2.0 US fluid ounces.