- The convenient spray is unique in offering two powerful pain fighting ingredients
- Methyl Salicylate (NSAID) fights inflammation and controls pain for long lasting relief (up to 8 hours of targeted relief)!
- Menthol provides faster onset of relief with a cooling, soothing sensation.
- External Spray is great for use on large areas or areas hard to reach with the Salonpas Patches. Can be used on bruised and sprained muscles
- Buy extra for your gym bag, car, and travel kit - Available 10-pack for added savings!
This is the Japanese topical analgesic everyone is talking about. Finally, a pain relieving spray that is no mess with it's non-drip, quick drying formula! Just point and shoot on joints such as arms, hands, legs, and feet. And due to the unique combination of actives, SALONPAS® JET SPRAY has minor smell compared to competitive products.
The air spray delivers enough active ingredient to give your aching muscles and joints up to 8 hours of targeted relief. The spray is an effective alternative for areas that are hard to reach with the Salonpas Patch. This is a dry spray, and the Menthol and Methyl Salicylate start warming your pain immediately. You can reapply up to 5 times a day for up to 7 days.
Salonpas is the leading topical pain analgesic from Japan
TrueRenu does the searching -- and researching -- for you. We look for hard to find, hard working products around the world and offer them to you with detailed descriptions. We love Salonpas for the dermal patch technology it has brought to millions of people with muscle pain. The Jet Spray is an excellent way to feel fast pain relief lasting up to 8 hours, when the area affected is too large for a patch, or too hard to reach.
For best results:
Adults and children over 12: Clean and dry affected area. Shake can well before each use. Spray while holding can about 4 inches (10cm) away from skin onto the area to be treated for no longer than 1 second. Apply to effected area no more than 3-4 times per day. Children under 12 years of age, do not use. Use only as directed. Do not use on open wounds, rashes or damaged skin. Do not use near open flame. Do not expose to heat or temperature above 120 degrees. Do not spray in or near eyes. Do not use more than 5 times a day for more than 7 days.
Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Menthol 3%, methyl salicylate, 10%. Inactive Ingredients: Alcohol.
Product Size: Net Volume: 4 US Fl Oz, or about 118ml.