- Camellia oil, extracted from the Camellia plant, has long been used in Japan for its moisturizing properties.
- Conditioner uses Camellia Oil to improve hair moisture and prevent further damage.
- The Tsubaki, or Camellia flower, is packed with oleic acids that are extremely compatible with our own skin and hair.
- Many products are featured with Camellia Oil, including Shiseido's complete Tsubaki line, Sensei and Oshima Tsubaki products.
- Made in Japan, includes English instructions.
An extraordinary value in a Japanese hair treatment product especially formulated for hair damaged from color treatment and perms. The Camellia plant (Tsubaki) is widely used in Japan for its moisturizing benefits, particular on hair. Oshima Tsubaki has created a unique formula using Camellia seed oil as well as extracts derived from the Camellia seeds, flowers and leaves. This combination moisturizes hair while preventing further damage. Your hair will be more manageable, smooth, and shiny. For maximum benefit, we recommended daily usage.
Benefit from the plant extract that's been used in Japan for centuries!
We are confident you'll love what it does for your hair - and at a very good value. If not, we will refund your product purchase under our no-hassle guarantee!
TrueRenu does the searching - and researching - for you. We look for hard to find, hard working products that do what they promise, and we bring them to you with detailed descriptions.
For best results:
Apply conditioner to clean, wet hair and massage from scalp to hair ends. Rinse with warm (not hot) water after at least 3 minutes, longer if possible. Best if used daily after shampooing with Oshima Tsubaki Premium Shampoo with Camellia Oil (item 4306). For severely damaged hair, additional weekly use of Oshima Tsubaki Premium Hair Treatment (item 4308) is recommended.
Ingredients: Water, camellia japonica seed oil, cetearyl alcohol, stearyl alcohol, dimethicone, behentrimonium chloride, camellia japonica seed extract, camellia japonica flower extract, camellia japonica leaf extract, stearamidopropyl dimethylamine, dicocodimonium chloride, butylene glycol, alcohol, isopropyl alcohol, citric acid, methylparaben, fragrance.
Product Size: Net Volume: 300ml, or about 10.1 US fluid ounces.