- Camellia oil, extracted from the Camellia plant, has long been used in Japan for its moisturizing properties
- Shampoo cleans hair gently while returning needed moisture to the scalp and hair follicles.
- Also contains palm kernel oil for moisture.
- Many products are featured with Camellia Oil, including Shiseido's complete Tsubaki line, Sensei and Oshima Tsubaki products.
- Made in Japan, includes English instructions.
An extraordinary value in a Japanese shampoo product especially formulated for hair damaged from color treatment and perms. The Camellia plant (Tsubaki) is widely used in Japan for its moisturizing benefits, particular on hair. Camellia oil and camellia soap creates a fine lather, cleansing your hair gently while locking in moisture. Prevents further damage, turning your hair into shiny, healthy hair. Gentle enough for daily usage.
Benefit from the plant extract that's been used in Japan for centuries!
We are confident you'll love what it does for your hair - and at a very good value. If not, we will refund your product purchase under our no-hassle guarantee!
TrueRenu does the searching - and researching - for you. We look for hard to find, hard working products that do what they promise, and we bring them to you with detailed descriptions.
For best results:
Wet hair, apply about a teaspoon of shampoo to hands and emulsify hair, massage well to clean scalp and hair ends. Rinse thoroughly with clean warm water. Follow with Oshima Tsubaki Camellia Oil Hair Treatment (item 4128), or towel dry and style as usual.
Ingredients: Water, TEA-laureth sulfate, potassium tsubakiate, palm kernel amidropropyl betaine, palm kernelamide DEA, betaine, sodium chloride, camellia japonica seed oil, dimethicone copolyol, polyquaternium-10, propylparaben, methylparaben, fragrance.
Product Size: Net Volume: 250ml, or about 8.45 US fluid ounces.