- Camellia oil, extracted from the Camellia plant, has long been used in Japan for its moisturizing properties
- Hair Treatment uses Camellia Oil to improve hair moisture and prevent further damage.
- Makes hair more manageable, smooth, and shiny.
- Many products are featured with Camellia Oil, including Shiseido's complete Tsubaki line, Sensei and Oshima products.
- Made in Japan, includes English instructions.
An extraordinary value in a Japanese hair treatment product especially formulated for hair damaged from color treatment and perms. The Camellia plant (Tsubaki) is widely used in Japan for its moisturizing benefits, particular on hair. Camellia oil moisturizes hair while preventing further damage. Your hair will be more manageable, smooth, and shiny. For maximum benefit, we recommended daily usage.
Benefit from the plant extract that's been used in Japan for centuries!
We are confident you'll love what it does for your hair - and at a very good value. If not, we will refund your product purchase under our no-hassle guarantee!
TrueRenu does the searching - and researching - for you. We look for hard to find, hard working products that do what they promise, and we bring them to you with detailed descriptions.
For best results:
Apply treatment to wet hair and massage from scalp to hair ends. Rinse with warm (not hot) water after at least 3 minutes, longer if possible. Best if used after shampooing with Oshima Tsubaki Camellia Oil Shampoo (item 4127). Recommended for daily usage.
Ingredients: Water, camellia japonica seed oil, cetearyl alchohol, hydroxypropyl arginine lauryl / myristyl ether HCI, diglycerin, dimethicone, oleth-5, stearic acid, methylparaben, fragrance.
Product Size: Net Volume: 200ml, or about 6.8 US fluid ounces.