- From Japan, where bathing is a centuries old art form. Japanese bath salts treat the skin and the body, and are not bubble bath. You'll emerge from your bath transformed, and believing (as we do) that a bath can be the one thing that can heal our spirits each and every day.
- Noboribetsu is one of Japan's most unique hot spring resorts and arguably the most popular hot spring in Hokkaido.
- Nyuto Gorge is deep in the Hachimantal Plateau National Park of Akita.
- Soften your skin, while transforming your bath into a sensory experience filled with a relaxing aroma and a luminous milky white liquid.
- Imported from Japan with English ingredients and usage instructions.
The Japanese consider bathing a ritual, using varying temperatures, additives and even the time of day to achieve different results. The Hot Springs products are from Japan's leading maker of natural bath salts and experts in the use of the bath to relax, soothe, or refresh. Each Hot Spring product is named after a famous hot spring in Japan, and contains minerals and essential oils to replicate the experience of actually being there. Enjoy the warm, soothing release of stress as your body becomes buoyant and resilient in these wonderful baths.
Intense natural aromas and minerals
replicate the experience of Japan's hot springs
TrueRenu does the searching - and researching - for you. We look for hard to find, hard working products that do what they promise, and we bring them to you with detailed descriptions. We like our Japanese bath salts because the manufacturer considers bath additives a science. They understand the impact of sodium, minerals, aroma and even water temperature have on the physical and emotional well being. Try a few different varieties to find one - or more - favorites.
Water Color: Milky White.
For best results:
The ideal bath water temperature for relaxing is 100.4 to 104 Fahrenheit. Your shoulders and head should be above the water level, to enjoy the full warming effect from the bottom up. Add about 30g - fill convenient measuring cap to inside line - to your bath water, and relax for 20 minutes. You'll emerge from your bath feeling light, refreshed, and completely relaxed. One container will bring you about 15 luxurious spa baths. Do not use in wood tub, or jacuzzi whirlpool type baths
Ingredients: Noboribetsu: Sodium sulfate, sodium bicarbonate, titanium dioxide, dextrin, calcium carbonate, silica, potassium chloride, fragrance. Nyuto: Sodium bicarbonate, sodium sulfate, titanium dioxide, dextrin, magnesium sulfate, potassium chloride, calcium carbonate, fragrance, polyquaternium-10, silica.
Product Size: Net Weight: Two 450g containers (about 15.6 oz.), 900g total - enough for 30-36 baths.