- Vary your fragrance with your mood and time of day - Sitting Zen, Morning Zen and Evening Zen.
- 90 sticks total (30 each fragrance), each 13" long, each burns over 2 hours.
- Uses a patented new technology exclusive to Shoyeido, delivering pure essence without waste of a 'support core'.
- All Natural - Pure aromas... No bitterness, no synthetic oils or fragrances. No animal ingredients, no animal testing.
- Shoyeido incenses are made in and imported from Kyoto, Japan using 300 year old and exclusive family-owned recipes.
Fragrance creates mood. It can be relaxing and soothing to the psyche or provide clarity and energy. Opening oneself completely to the fragrance is called "listening to incense" in Japan. For centuries, people have used the natural aromas of nature to soothe, to create atmosphere and to enliven space.
More fragrant than a scented candle... Enjoy all three Zen fragrances from Shoyeido. These 13" long sticks burn for over 2 hours.
About Shoyeido: Shoyeido is a 300 year old, family owned Incense maker in Japan, and one of the few who still practice the traditional method of hand made incense. To create just one fragrance, Shoyeido's master artisans blend anywhere from 20 to 50 herbs and spices together with pure water. Shoyeido does not add a 'support core' to its incense, which means each stick delivers the pure essence of its ingredients without any waste or interference. So do as the Japanese do, and "Listen to Incense".
TrueRenu recommends Shoyeido incense for anyone who desires a pure, natural fragrance in his or her environment. Especially recommended for everyone who thinks they don't like incense. If you have encountered incense in the past and found it to be too strong, or too overpowering for you, it was likely due to the use of inferior ingredients, in the wrong ratios, or incorrect heating during manufacturing. We encourage you to try Shoyeido, and discover the amazing effect a high quality incense can have on your environment, and your sense of well being.
For best results:
Secure incense vertically (we recommend our Large Stoneware Incense Holders) and light. Assure entire tip is aflame, then blow out flame to produce smoking ember.
Ingredients: Sitting Zen: Sandalwood, clove, cinnamon, spices. Morning Zen: Sandalwood, cinnamon, patchouli, benzoin, and spices. Evening Zen: Sandalwood, clove, patchouli, benzoin, and spices.
Product Size: 3 individual boxes, 30 sticks per box, 90 sticks total. Net Weight 180g, or about 6.3 ounces.