- Sphingolipid is a component of the corneal layer, which decreases with age or excessive cleansing. Known as an effective moisturizer as it contains 95% of ceramide derived from nature, it replenishes lost intercellular lipids (ceramide) in the skin.
- Hyaluronic acid leaves the skin moisturized, fresh, and healthy because of the high retention of moisture - 1g of hyaluronic acid can absorb as much as 6L of water.
- Scutellaria baicalensis root extract, derived from the root of Baikal skullcup, provides moisture.
- Advanced moisturizing effect with Sasa Kuriensis Water (bamboo water extract) from the mountains and Algae Colloid (seaweed extract) from the sea.
- HABA's philosophy for its skin care product line is to pursue true beauty by maximizing your skin's natural healing power.
TrueRenu does the searching - and research - for you, searching the world for hard working, hard to find products that do what they claim. We discovered HABA and we like it because their entire skin care product line is paraben-, fragrance-, mineral oil-, and petrochemical surfactant-free. (All of these common additives can cause skin irritation and allergic reactions.) Many of their products feature high amounts of purified shark liver oil, or squalene. The 99.9% pure result, called Squalane, is extremely dense with oleic acids that are naturally found in our own skin. This makes it a superior moisturizer on its own, but also an excellent carrier of additional nutrients as it penetrates the dermis layer much more deeply than most topical creams and lotions.
More of what your skin needs, nothing that can harm it.
Choose from a variety of products to create your simple daily regimen: Remove dirt and impurities with HABA Cleanser Powder or Oil Cleansing (for makeup cleansing). Tone alcohol-free with G Lotion or new VC Lotion II. Then moisturize with SD Squa Dew, Squa Q10 or Squalane. Further customize your regimen with HABA Special Care products which include Fair Lady (lightening), Squa Q10, Uruoi Densetsu, 2 Way Jell, White Knight, or Umi No Houseki.
HABA SL Essence contains sphingolipid (SL), hyaluronic acid and scutellaria baicalensis root extract, which moisturizes rough skin caused by dryness. Quick penetration and light touch feeling. If you'd like to learn more about HABA, try one of the products - and toss our 10-Product Trial/Sample Set (item 4904) in your shopping cart for a luxurious way to sample many of their most popular products.
For best results:
Apply on areas concerned for dryness. Use an appropriate amount and thinly smooth out on face with fingertips.
Ingredients: Water, Sasa Kuriensis Water (bamboo water extract), dipropylene glycol, glycerin, pentylene glycol, (C/T) Rice bran sphingoglycolipid, (C/T) Algae Colloid (seaweed extract), potassium dna, sodium hyaluronate, scutellaria baicalensis root extract, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, butylene glycol, citric acid, sodium citrate, phenoxyethanol.
Product Size: Net Volume: 30ml, or about 1.0 US fl oz