- All the rage in Japan...! HABA's "healthy" skin care product line contains no parabens, flavors, mineral oils, synthesized tar colorings or petrochemical surfactants that can irritate the skin.
- Contains platinum, rice bran extract, hyaluronic acid and cactus extract to keep skin moisturized, resilient and healthy.
- An ideal toner for dry skin and aging skin.
- HABA's philosophy for its skin care product line is to pursue true beauty by maximizing skin's natural healing power.
- Include HABA Deep Moisturizer in a daily regimen that includes exfoliating, toning, and moisturizing - add any of the HABA Special Care products to focus on specific trouble spots
TrueRenu does the searching - and research - for you, searching the world for hard working, hard to find products that do what they claim. We discovered HABA and we like it because their entire skin care product line is paraben-, fragrance-, mineral oil-, and petrochemical surfactant-free. (All of these common additives can cause skin irritation and allergic reactions.) Many of their products feature high amounts of purified shark liver oil, or squalene. The 99.9% pure result, called Squalane, is extremely dense with oleic acids that are naturally found in our own skin. This makes it a superior moisturizer on its own, but also an excellent carrier of additional nutrients as it penetrates the dermis layer much more deeply than most topical creams and lotions.
More of what your skin needs, nothing that can harm it.
Choose from a variety of products to create your simple daily regimen: Remove dirt and impurities with HABA Cleanser Powder or Oil Cleansing (for makeup cleansing). Tone alcohol-free with G Lotion or new VC Lotion II. Then moisturize with SD Squa Dew, Squa Q10 or Squalane. Further customize your regimen with HABA Special Care products which include Fair Lady (lightening), Squa Q10, Uruoi Densetsu, 2 Way Jell, White Knight, or Umi No Houseki.
HABA Deep Moisturizer Lotion is a deeply-penetrating and highly-moisturizing toner. Recommended for dry, aging skin. Recommended for dry, aging skin.
For best results:
First rub palms together to warm them. Pour a generous amount of toner into your palms. Heat from palms warms toner, helping it to penetrate into skin. Apply by patting onto face. Can also be applied with a cotton pad or cotton ball.
Ingredients: Water, glycerin, butylene glycol, malitol, betaine, pentylene glycol, methyl gluceth-10, glycosphingolipids, opuntia streptacantha stem extract, citrulline, hydrxyproline, platium powder, oryza sativa bran (rice bran) extract, sodium hyaluronate, polyquaternium-61, sodium carbxymethyl deatran, xanthan gun, potassium carbomer, lysolecithin, sodium polycrylate.
Product Size: Net Volume: 120ml, or about 4.1 US fl oz