- Formulated with naturally-derived citric acid, rinses out synthetic additives while leaving hair soft and silky.
- No additives such as fragrance, colorant, or preservatives.
- Specially formulated to use after MUTENKA additive-free hair shampoo by MiYOSHi (Item# 4185).
- Concentrated hair rinse for natural conditioning. Dilute 1 part to 300 before use (see instructions).
- See also All-Natural MUTENKA Additive-Free Bar Soap from MiYOSHi (Item# 5031).
Featured in Nipponscape webmagazine, the MiYOSHi Soap Factory has been making additive-free soap products in the Sumida-ku section of Tokyo since 1919. The company motto is "The soap is the star". Hence their firm belief in keeping the ingredients simple, without any additives, fragrances, preservatives, etc. It is also why the packaging can be described as humble, like a design that hasn't been designed. It just feels good - the packaging, and their products!
All-Natural and additive-free - "the soap is the star".
The MUTENKA Conditioning Rinse is specially formulated to condition your hair after using the MUTENKA Hair Shampoo (Item # 4185). A concentrated formula that first should be diluted with warm water 1:300 (conditioner:water), it gently uses citric acid to naturally rinse out additives and neutralize your hair, leaving it soft and silky.
TrueRenu does the searching - and researching - for you. We look for hard to find, hard working products that do what they promise, and we bring them to you with detailed descriptions.
For best results:
For use after washing your hair with shampoo. First dilute for one minute 1 part to 300 in sink filled with warm water (about 1 tablespoon per gallon of warm water). Then apply conditioning rinse from roots to tips and massage. Finally, rinse with warm water thoroughly.
Ingredients: Water, citric acid, Na citrate.
Product Size: Net Volume: 350ml bottle (concentrated), or about 12.2 US fluid ounces.