- No additives such as fragrance, colorant, and preservatives.
- 3-piece pack for added savings.
- Allergy tested. (Allergic reaction may occur to some people.)
- Made in Japan, comes with English ingredients and usage instructions.
- See also MiYOSHi's All-Natural MUTENKA Additive-Free Shampoo (Item# 4185) and Conditioning Rinse (Item# 4186).
Featured in Nipponscape webmagazine, the MiYOSHi Soap Factory has been making additive-free soap products in the Sumida-ku section of Tokyo since 1919. The company motto is "The soap is the star". Hence their firm belief in keeping the ingredients simple, without any additives, fragrances, preservatives, etc. It is also why the packaging can be described as humble, like a design that hasn't been designed. It just feels good - the packaging, and their products!
All-Natural and additive-free - the soap is the star.
TrueRenu does the searching - and researching - for you. We look for hard to find, hard working products that do what they promise, and we bring them to you with detailed descriptions.
For best results:
Wet skin, lather your whole body with the soap without scrubbing the skin too hard. Use a cotton wash cloth or a Japanese body wash towel so it can exfoliate. Rinse thoroughly.
Ingredients: Soap base
Product Size: Net Weight: 3 Individually Wrapped Bars, 108 grams (about 3.81 US oz) each, 324g (11.43) total.