- Seaweed has a natural moisturizing effect, giving moisture from the core to the surface of the hair. Its moisturizing ingredients are more powerful than collagen or hyaluronic acid.
- 11 different kinds of seaweed are used to moisturize your hair from the inside out. They are Powell (Hibamata), Kelp, Hizikia, Wakame seaweed, Porphyra tenera (Asakusanori), Mafu seaweed, green string lettuce, Nemacystus decipiens (Mozuku), Tosaka seaweed, Ceylon moss, and Gracilaria vermiculophylla (Ogonori).
- Also contains mineral-rich deep ocean sea water to repair, strengthen and nourish damaged hair.
- Thalasso beauty essences repair the surface of the hair and lock moisture in.
- Imported from Japan, comes with English ingredients and usage instructions.
What is Thalassotherapy?
Thalassotherapy (from the Greek word thalassa, meaning "sea") is the medical use of seawater as a form of therapy. The properties of seawater are believed to have beneficial effects upon the pores of the skin. Thalassotherapy was developed in mainly in France, and well known in Europe from a long time ago. Kracie Umino Uruoi So series contains various Thalasso beauty essences including Marine Collagen, Marine Squalene, Marine Herbal essence, Marine Plancenta, and others.
Use the powers of the sea to repair and manage
your hair from the inside out.
TrueRenu does the searching - and researching - for you. We look for hard to find, hard working products that do what they promise, and we bring them to you with detailed descriptions, ingredients and usage instructions.
For best results:
Work shampoo into wet hair thoroughly, massage into scalp and through hair ends. Wait a minute or two and rinse with warm (not hot) water. Follow up with conditioner, also work into wet hair thoroughly, massage into scalp and through hair ends. Wait a minute or two and rinse with warm (not hot) water. For men, women and children. Can be used daily.
Ingredients: Shampoo: Water, sodium laureth sulfate, lauamidopropyl betaine, glycol distearate, sodium lauroyl methylaminopropionate, PEG-7 glyceryl cocoate, cocamide mea, cocamide methyl mea, fragrance, polyquaternium-49, sodium benzoate, sodium chloride, alcohol, disodium EDTA, caesalpina spinosa hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, citric acid, polyquaternium-10, sea water, butylene glycol, sodium citrate, squalane, hydrolyzed collagen, placental protein, algae extract, phenoxyethanol, hydrolyzed prophyra yezoensis, hypena musciformis extract, tripleurospermum maritima extract, methylparaben, inula crithmoide extract, limonium gerberi extract, crambe maritima extract, crithmum maritimum extract, propylparaben, sorbic acid; Conditioner:Water, cetearyl alcohol, glycerin, dimethicone behenamidopropyl dimethylamine, stearyl alcohol, lactic acid, paraffin, fragrance (parfum), propylene glycol, stearoxypropyltrimonium chloride, ceteth-25, methylparaben, hydroxyethylcellulose, bis-isobutyl PEG-14/ amodimethicone copolymer, amodimethicone, cetyl alcohol, ceteth-5, sea water, butylene glycol, citric acid, caramel, sodium benzoate, squalane, hydrolyzed collagen, placental protein, algae extract, phenoxyethanol, hydrolyzed prophyra yezoensis, hypena musciformis extract, tripleurospermum maritima extract, tocopherol, inula crithmoide extract, limonium gerberi extract, crambe maritima extract, crithmum maritimum extract, propylparaben, sorbic acid.
Product Size: Net Volume: both Shampoo & Conditioner each 520ml (about 17.58 US fl oz).