- 300 sticks, 5.25" long, in a convenient dispenser box.
- Approximate burn time per stick is 30 minutes.
- Uses a patented new technology exclusive to Shoyeido, delivering pure essence without waste of a 'support core'.
- All Natural - Pure aromas... No bitterness, no synthetic oils or fragrances.
- Shoyeido incenses are made in and imported from Kyoto, Japan using 300 year old and exclusive family-owned recipes.
Shoyeido Selects are the perfect incenses for savoring anytime - casual enough for everyday use, but with a level of refinement that makes them appropriate for special occasions, too. Fragrance creates mood. It can be relaxing and soothing to the psyche or provide clarity and energy. Opening oneself completely to the fragrance is called "listening to incense" in Japan. For centuries, people have used the natural aromas of nature to soothe, to create atmosphere and to enliven space.
Sit back, heels up and relax with this premium all-natural scent from Shoyeido.
About Shoyeido: Family owned for over 300 years, Shoyeido's master artisans practise traditional hand-made methods to blend from 20 to 50 herbs and spices with pure water, creating just one fragrance while delivering the pure essence of its ingredients without waste or interference of a 'support core'.
TrueRenu recommends Shoyeido to those who desire to enhance their environment with a pure, natural fragrance. If in the past you found incense to be too strong or overpowering, it was likely due to inferior ingredients, wrong ratios, or incorrect heating during manufacturing. Try Shoyeido and see how high quality incense can improve your environment and your sense of well being.
For best results:
Secure incense vertically in holder (see our Incense Holders) and light. Assure entire tip is aflame, then blow out flame to produce smoking ember.
Ingredients: Sandalwood, cinnamon. No synthetic oils or fragrances.
Product Size: 300 Sticks, 5.25 inches long. Approx stick burn time: 30 minutes.