- We present premium all-natural Japanese incense as the ancient masters intended.
- Uses a patented new technology exclusive to Shoyeido, delivering pure essence without waste of a 'support core'.
- All Natural - Pure aromas... No bitterness, no synthetic oils or fragrances.
- 35 Sticks and a biodegradable holder come in a convenient dispensing box. Approximate burn time per stick (7" long) is 40 minutes each.
- Shoyeido incenses are made in and imported from Kyoto, Japan using 300 year old and exclusive family-owned recipes.
Shoyeido Premium is the finest and most exclusive collection of 300 year old recipes, blended and formed by hand by highly skilled artisans. Authentic, pure, high quality ingredients with none of the bitter tinges you might associate with other incense. Kyo jiman, or Pride of Kyoto, is the scent of evoke quietude and affection. Enhance the experience with one of TrueRenu's Japanese bath salts, or a cup of steaming Japanese sencha tea (item 9001).
Fragrance creates mood. It can be relaxing and soothing to the psyche or provide clarity and energy. Opening oneself completely to the fragrance is called "listening to incense" in Japan. For centuries, people have used the natural aromas of nature to soothe, to create atmosphere and to enliven space.
Sit back, heels up and relax with this premium all-natural scent from Shoyeido.
About Shoyeido: Family owned for over 300 years, Shoyeido's master artisans practise traditional hand-made methods to blend from 20 to 50 herbs and spices with pure water, creating just one fragrance while delivering the pure essence of its ingredients without waste or interference of a 'support core'.
TrueRenu recommends Shoyeido to those who desire to enhance their environment with a pure, natural fragrance. If in the past you found incense to be too strong or overpowering, it was likely due to inferior ingredients, wrong ratios, or incorrect heating during manufacturing. Try Shoyeido and see how high quality incense can improve your environment and your sense of well being.
For best results:
Secure incense vertically (see our Incense Holders) and light. Assure entire tip is aflame, then blow out flame to produce smoking ember.
Ingredients: Clove (Caryophylli flos), Benzoin (Benzoinum), Sandalwood (Santali lignum), Borneo Camphor (Dryobalanops camphora) and spices. No synthetic oils or fragrances.
Product Size: 35 Sticks - 7 inches long. Approx stick burn time: 40 minutes.