- Plant-generated amino acids such as arginine and lauric acid, and moisture-protecting glycosyltrehalose replenish your skin's natural moisture.
- Ultra thick emulsion produces a gentle lather that rinses clean, resulting in softer, smoother and healthier-looking skin.
- The washing ingredients of this product are made with the finest ingredients from nature, well-suited for children's delicate skin as well as your own.
- Convenient pump bottles for single-handed use, perfectly priced for everyday usage.
- Made in Japan, includes English instructions.
Rose Hip extract is high in vitamins A and C and has a strengthening effect on capillaries and connective tissue. Naive's Rose Hip Body Wash uses rose hip extract for silky, shiny skin, with a light fruity rose scent. A huge bottle and convenient pump will have you swooning at every bath or shower!
Cleans, soothes and softens skin with a light fruity fragrance you will love!
For super-sudsy emulsion, you can pump a little bit of body wash onto the Salux exfoliating bath towels available from TrueRenu. Kracie's extensive line of body washes provide the variety you're looking for... featuring Aloe, Peach, Lemon, Grape, Green Tea, Yuzu & Honey, Grapefruit and Rose Hips.
For best results:
Lather with water or use one of our Japanese bath towels, rinse.
Ingredients: Water, lauric acid, myristic acid, palmitic acid, potassium hydroxide, propylene glycol, sodium laureth sulfate, glycol distearate, lauramidopropyl betaine, cocamide methyl MEA, cocamide MEA, PEG-4, stearic acid, fragrance, cocamide mea, sodium cocoamphoacetate, PEG-7 glyceryl cocoate, arginine, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, disodium EDTA, sodium chloride, PEG-7M, polyqaternium-7, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, butylene glycol, tetreasodium etidronate, glycosyl trehalose, hydrogenated starch hydrolysate, sodium citrate, hydrolyzed oat protein, rosa canine fruit extract, methylparaben, aluminum hydroxide, propylparaben, red.33 (CI 17200), red 4 (CI14700), phenoxyethanol.
Product Size: Net Volume: 580ml bottle, or about 19.6 US fluid ounces.