- Infused with Sodium Hyaluronate to maintain moisture and a synergy of anti-oxidants designed to maintain your skin's optimal look.
- TriniTea Complex - A blend of white, red, and green tea which bathes the skin in rich antioxidants.
- Cranberry Extract - Rich in antioxidants, this free radical scavenger helps to re-balance cells and helps to restore the skin's radiance.
- Calendula Flower Extract - A topical anti-inflammatory and natural healer, this mild extract helps to speed up skins recovery time.
- Does not contain parabens or chemical colorants. Made exclusively in the U.S.A. by M.A.D ("Maximum Active Dermaceuticals") Skincare.
The signs of aging require multiple age fighting ingredients to get you to look your best. M.A. Dermaceuticals has combined the best nature and science has to offer to give you the youth building age minimizing performance for lasting results. Properly balanced Peptides and Plant stem cell extracts work to minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and maintain healthy skin at the cellular level for long lasting results.
Feel the difference with M.A. Dermaceuticals Skincare
TrueRenu does the searching - and researching - for you. We look for hard to find, hard working products that do what they promise, and we bring them to you with detailed descriptions. We like the M.A. Dermaceuticals Skincare line for its lack of parabens and high amounts of antioxidants and other natural ingredients.
ACTION INGREDIENT DETAILS
- Multifruit® BSC - A powerful concentrated of five botanical extracts: bilberry, sugar cane, sugar maple, orange, and lemon. These extracts contain several naturally occurring alpha hydroxy acids. Alpha hydroxyl acids have been shown to promote smoother, younger looking skin by increasing the rate of cell renewal. Alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs) have been used in skin care for many years. At first, they were used mainly by dermatologists as skin peeling and moisturizing agents; cosmetic companies have since “discovered” AHAs and their almost miraculous activity and formulate with them regularly in their skin care lines. Once blended, the extracts are distilled and produce lactic acid, citric acid, tartaric acid, glycolic acid, and malic acid. These AHAs weaken the bonds that hold dead skin cells together. When the bonds are broken the dead cells can be shed and result in new cell turnover. Multifruit® BSC has maximized the ability to stimulate new cell renewal by 34% and increase cell turnover by 20%.
- Helioguard 365 - A liposomal preparation of mycosporine-like amino acids from the red algae plant, Porphyra umbilicalis, that naturally absorbs UV-A light. Skin ages in two ways: one is slow and normal and the other is the rapid aging induced by sunlight. UV-screening compounds to reduce damage caused by ultraviolet (UV) radiation are almost ubiquitous in nature. The most active natural UV-absorbing substances are the mycosporine-like amino acids (MAA) which are produced by certain algae, corals and zooplankton. The peak absorption of MAA in the UVA range and their absorption coefficients are similar to those of synthetic sunscreens. Two in vitro studies demonstrated a DNA-protecting effect and the viability enhancing properties of MAA from red algae Porphyra umbilicalis. A human study showed that a cream containing MAA efficiently protects the skin against UVA-induced lipid oxidation.
- Unirepair T-43 - This potent bioactive complex of the amino acids; Acetyl Tyrosine, Proline, and Adenosine TriPhosphate helps to counteract environmental skin damage and help protect against UV radiation. Clincial studies have shown the following results: Unirepair T- 43 enhanced the DNA repair rate with respect to dipyrimidine DNA photolesions induced by solar UVB light after 6 hours from UVB irradiation. Treatment with Unirepair T-43 significantly decreased the occurrence of CPDs in the UV-irradiated reconstituted epidermis under the chosen conditions of this study compared to untreated but irradiated cells (Figure 2 and 3). Application of 3% Unirepair T-43 led to faster DNA repair than 1% Unirepair T–43 proving the specific effect and dose dependence of the product.
For best results:
Wash face with a cleanser designed for your skin type such as M.A. Demaceuticals skin specific cleansers. Pat dry. With a cotton pad apply to face and neck. Let air dry. Apply a treatment product or sunscreen if desired. Avoid contact with eyes. Avoid contact with eyes.
Ingredients: Water, Propanediol, Hamamelis virginiana (Witch Hazel) Distillate, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Camellia sinensis Extract, Arnica montana Flower Extract, Vaccinium macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit Extract, Algae, Calendula officinalis Flower Extract, Porphyra umbilicalis/Porphyra umbilicalis Extract, Vaccinium myrtillus Fruit/Leaf Extract, Saccharum officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Acer saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Citrus aurantium dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus limon(Lemon) Extract, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Citrus tangerina (Tangerine) Oil, Acetyl Tyrosine, Proline, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Adenosine Triphosphate, Panthenol, Allantoin, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Lecithin, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Alcohol, Sodium Lactate, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Polysorbate 20, Disodium EDTA, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol.
Product Size: Net Volume: 200ml, or about 6.75 US fluid ounces.