- A light weight gel leaves the skin feeling calmed, not greasy and nourished.
- Quick absorbing botanicals penetrate to quickly to maximize results and minimize redness and discomfort.
- A cocktail of skin soothers and extracts formulated into a very light weight hydrating mask sets the tone for de- stressing and calming irritated skin.
- Enjoy this mask anytime day or night.
- Does not contain parabens or chemical colorants. Made exclusively in the U.S.A. by M.A.D ("Maximum Active Dermaceuticals") Skincare.
The signs of aging require multiple age fighting ingredients to get you to look your best. M.A. Dermaceuticals has combined the best nature and science has to offer to give you the youth building age minimizing performance for lasting results. This rich evening moisturizer infused with botanicals to lighten and even skin tone, Peptides for anti-aging benefits will work together to minimize the appearance of dark spots, uneven skin tone and correct fine lines and wrinkles to give you beautiful smooth glowing skin. Healthy skin at the cellular level needs nourishment and the right actives to look even and balanced. This night cream will work with the body's own repair system to help correct uneven skin tone, rebalance and nourish the skin at the cellular level. Nature's best holistic skin lighteners and peptides will work together for optimal results.
Feel the difference with M.A. Dermaceuticals Skincare...
Blending Nature for Beautiful Skin.
TrueRenu does the searching - and researching - for you. We look for hard to find, hard working products that do what they promise, and we bring them to you with detailed descriptions. We like the M.A. Dermaceuticals Skincare line for its lack of parabens and high amounts of antioxidants and other natural ingredients.
ACTION INGREDIENT DETAILS
- Water Lilly Extract - An aquatic flower, this extract is known for calming and helps to hydrate and soothe irritated skin.
- Soothing Peptide Complex - This blend of powerful peptides offers unparalleled skin rejuvenation benefits and aids in tissue regeneration.
- Oat Derived Extract Known for its skin soothing benefits, oat is also known for its natural moisturizing and skin conditioning properties.
- Sepicalm VG - Sepicalm™ VG is a unique union between palmitoylproline and water lily flower extract created to calm and soother irritated and stressed skin. It is proven to decrease cutaneous pigmentation induced by inflammatory stress (UV, irritation, pollution and acne) or through the aging process. In vivo testing results show that Sepicalm™ VG soothes the skin and rids it of a stinging effect, caused by aggressive chemicals like lactic acid, by 45% compared to those without Sepicalm™ VG. In addition to soothing chemical stress on the skin, Sepicalm™ VG is proven to reduce the swelling and irritation caused by stress from harmful UV rays.
- Sedaplant Richter - A complex combination of herbal anti-irritant extracts, Sedaplant Richter is derived from fennel, hops, chamomile, balm mint, mistletoe, and yarrow. This combination is blended with allantoin, an excellent hydrator which calms and soothes sensitive skin. Allantoin is also recommended for the soothing of irritated skin and for promoting and maintaining the balance of healthy skin. Sedaplant Richter also aids in strengthening, stimulating, and smoothing dry skin. Within the herbal blend, yarrow extract acts as a natural astringent and antibacterial; balm mint and chamomile help to calm irritated skin; mistletoe aids in wound healing; hops helps to tighten and soothe mature skin and fennel strengthens, stimulates and smoothes dry skin. Together these blended ingredients offer a soothing and calming herbal composition to aid in the correction of sensitive and irritated skin.
- Neutrazen - This lipopeptide can help prevent and reverse signs of inflammation and calm and soothe irritated skin. It can also help to maintain and restore a normal skin sensitivity threshold. It can offer soothing care for cosmetically treated skin by decreasing the sensitivity of neuromediator cells. In vitro, in vivo, and clinical tests have shown a reduction in skin sensitivity and irritation response activity.
- Hyaluronic Acid - A complex carbohydrate, hyaluronic acids fastens onto collagen and elastin fibers and helps carry out vital skin function. It allows cells to preserve water and helps to restore skin texture and resiliency.
For best results:
Cleanse face first with M.A. Dermaceuticals Brightening Cleansing Gel. Pat Dry. Apply Redness Rescue to affected areas. Botanicals and extracts absorb quickly to calm, sooth and nourish hydrating irritated skin. Your skin will respond with a feeling of calmness, quenched, nourished and looking its best. Avoid contact with eyes.
Ingredients: Water, Propanediol, Dimethicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Butylene Glycol, Beta Glucan, Dextran, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-8, Hydrolyzed Algin, Sodium Palmitoyl Proline, Nymphaea alba Flower Extract, Foeniculum vulgare (Fennel) Fruit Extract, Humulus lupulus (Hops) Extract, Melissa officinalis Leaf Extract, Viscum album (Mistletoe) Leaf Extract, Chamomilla recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Achillea millefolium Extract, Glycyrrhiza glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) Oil, Urea, Allantoin, PEG-8 Dimethicone, Alcohol, Sodium Polyacrylate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Polysorbate 20, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Disodium EDTA Copper, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, FD&C Blue # 1 (CI 42090), FD&C Yellow # 5 (CI 19140).
Product Size: Net Weight: 30g, or about 1.0 ounce.