- Emblica Fruit Extract - This plant derivative provides skin with excellent skin brightening properties and helps minimize the appearance of skin discoloration, giving the skin a more luminous and healthy glow.
- Multi Vitamin C Complex - This combination of stabile Vitamin C helps to brighten and add luminosity to dull tired skin.
- Bearberry Extract - This naturally derived extracts helps to provide and even complexion by lessening the production of melanin helping skin to appear brighter.
- Mulberry Extract - Used traditionally to treat hyper pigmentation, this herbal remedy can help reduce the appearance of dark, patchy, and damaged skin offering a healthy glow.
- Does not contain parabens or chemical colorants. Made exclusively in the U.S.A. by M.A.D ("Maximum Active Dermaceuticals") Skincare.
The signs of aging require multiple age fighting ingredients to get you to look your best. M.A. Dermaceuticals has combined the best nature and science has to offer to give you the youth building age minimizing performance for lasting results. This rich evening moisturizer infused with botanicals to lighten and even skin tone, Peptides for anti-aging benefits will work together to minimize the appearance of dark spots, uneven skin tone and correct fine lines and wrinkles to give you beautiful smooth glowing skin. Healthy skin at the cellular level needs nourishment and the right actives to look even and balanced. This night cream will work with the body's own repair system to help correct uneven skin tone, rebalance and nourish the skin at the cellular level. Nature's best holistic skin lighteners and peptides will work together for optimal results.
Feel the difference with M.A. Dermaceuticals Skincare
TrueRenu does the searching - and researching - for you. We look for hard to find, hard working products that do what they promise, and we bring them to you with detailed descriptions. We like the M.A. Dermaceuticals Skincare line for its lack of parabens and high amounts of antioxidants and other natural ingredients.
ACTION INGREDIENT DETAILS
- BVOS-C - A stabile, oil soluble form of Vitamin C, called Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, BVOS-C offers UV-protection, skin whitening, and anti-aging benefits as well as aiding in collagen synthesis. It also offers excellent antioxidant benefits and the ability to penetrate into the epidermis and cells makes BVOS-C very bio-available.
- Stay-C® 3000 50 - This stable form of Vitamin C, sodium ascorbyl phosphate, offers numerous benefits for skin including helping to lessen the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, whitening spotty and darkened skin, evening out skin tone and aiding in collagen production. Additionally, it is an excellent repair agent for photo-aged and sun damaged skin. When added to skin care products along with ascorbyl glucoside, the secondary ingredient in Stay C 50, it helps to firm sagging skin and diminish wrinkles. It also improves the skin's ability to protect itself against free radicals and aids in increasing elasticity and luminosity.
- Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate - Magnesium ascorbyl phosphate, know as MAP, is a water soluble and highly stable form of Vitamin C. It is known primarily for its skin brightening benefits and can help even out skin tone, stimulate collagen production, and diminish fine lines and wrinkles through increasing the process of cell-turnover. Studies have shown that L-ascorbic acid 3 phosphate magnesium salt (which is the chemical makeup of MAP) has shown a significant effect in skin brightening by inhibiting tyrosinase which is the enzyme responsible for melanin production. It can also offer a high moisturizing effect and enhanced diffusion of Vitamin C into the skin. Since ascorbic acid is extremely unstable in the presence of light and oxygen, this instability is offset by the use of the stable MAP thereby offering excellent benefits and results.
- β-White - an innovative TGF-β biomimetic encapsulated whitening peptide and serves as a key ingredient to a safe, progressive and efficient lightening effect. In 100% of testing, all volunteers demonstrated a significant increase in skin lightness. Upon clinical evaluation of skin color, results showed a 30% brightening effect in under 2 months.
- Lumiskin - a powerful new antioxidant product made from Chilean tree bark, gives dramatic results in controlling melanin, the pigment that makes skin darker. It inhibits stress receptors, so that your skin doesn't turn discolored. Lumiskin has been found to make the skin more radiant, to lighten complexions effectively, and to make skin color more even. In self evaluation studies, 71% of volunteers saw lightening of the skin, 54% saw lightening of hyper-pigmented areas, 65% found their complexion to be more even and 74% felt their skin looked and felt more radiant.
- Nano LDP's Lightening - The LPD's Lightening are lipidic vesicles with diameters of around 250nm and contain Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate. They are mainly made of natural phospholipids and are structure analogues of the cellular membranes, whereby penetration is enhanced allowing for better absorption and diffusion of the active ingredient. The LPD's Lightening work to stimulate collagen synthesis and protect the skin against phototoxicity allowing your skin to appear brighter.
For best results:
Cleanse face first with M.A. Dermaceuticals Brightening Cleansing Gel. Pat Dry. Tone with M.A. Dermaceuticals Universal Toner to prep the skin for best possible results. Apply Radiant Brightening Night Cream to neck and face area. Avoid contact with eyes.
Ingredients: Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Propanediol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Persea gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Dimethicone, Methyl Gluceth-20, Olea europea (Olive) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Niacinamide, Panthenol, Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, PEG-40 Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Phyllanthus emblica Fruit Extract, Oligopeptide-68, Glycyrrhiza glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Chamomilla recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Uva ursi (Bearberry) Fruit Extract, Morus nigra (Mulberry) Fruit Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Diacetyl Boldine, Glycerin, Poly- acrylate, Polyisobutene, Polysorbate 20, Polymethylsilsequioxane, Polysilicone-11, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Citrus aurantium bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Sodium Oleate, Lecithin, Sorbitol, Xanthan Gum, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Potassium Hydroxide, Sodium Metabisulfite, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol.
Product Size: Net Weight: 50g, or about 1.7 ounces.