- Tea Tree Oil -A naturally occurring essential oil which helps to fight and control bacteria.
- Camphor - This natural skin coolant aids in desensitizing and calming acneic skin.
- Willow Bark Extract - Nature's own acne fighter which helps fight inflammation and helps to decongest clogged pores and clear up blemishes.
- Calms irritated skin. Try it overnight for best results.
- Does not contain parabens or chemical colorants. Made exclusively in the U.S.A. by M.A.D ("Maximum Active Dermaceuticals") Skincare.
M.A.D uses traditional ingredients as well as plant based materials to fight the signs of acne. Experience the M.A.D difference for an acne protocol. Spot On Zinc and Sulfur Mask is a great way to deliver botanicals to help remove excess oils from your pores. A penetrating mask designed to speed up clear skin. Calms irritated skin. Try it overnight for best results.
Feel the difference with M.A. Dermaceuticals Skincare
TrueRenu does the searching - and researching - for you. We look for hard to find, hard working products that do what they promise, and we bring them to you with detailed descriptions. We like the M.A. Dermaceuticals Skincare line for its lack of parabens and high amounts of antioxidants and other natural ingredients.
ACTION INGREDIENT DETAILS
- Alp Sebum - Produced from the Alpine plant Epilobium fleischeri, Alp Sebum is an innovative ingredient with proven efficacy against oily skin. It is an anti-inflammatory and also reduces the size and appearance of pores. It is non-comedogenic and is ideal for products treating T-zone oiliness and combination skin, targeting pore size reduction. It has also shown to decrease sebum production and aid in inflammation. In vivo and in vitro efficacy tests have confirmed these properties. These studies based on cultured human keratinocytes show the ability of Alp Sebum to dramatically decrease the production of pro-inflammatory cells as well as reduce sebum production thereby improving the cutaneous state.
- Symglucan® - Derived from Beta-Glucan this skin conditioner can effectively protect against UV-damage, improve extrinsic signs of aging. It can also stimulate fibroblast growth and collagen synthesis and increase moisturizing properties of the skin. In vitro testing has shown Symglucan® to offer a 15% increase in UV protection and a significant increase in fiboblast production resulting in increased collagen synthesis. Studies have also shown that Symglucan® can offer 13% skin penetration. Despite a fairly large molecular size, Symglucan® penetrated the skin significantly into the stratum corneum and epidermis. Additionally, Symglucan® offers an exciting new application in a non-invasive treatment of skin wrinkles.
For best results:
Cleanse face with a blemish cleanser. Pat dry. Apply Spot On Zinc and Sulfur Mask directly on breakouts to help dry excess oil. Experience how this fast acting mask dries the blemish to speed your way to clearer skin. Botanicals and extracts calm and sooth the skin for maximum comfort. Avoid contact with eyes.
Ingredients: Water, Isononyl Isononanoate, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Dimethicone/ Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Propanediol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Coco-Caprylate/ Caprate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Hamamelis virginiana (Witch Hazel) Distillate, PEG-100 Stearate, Silica, Epilobium fleischeri Extract, Chamomilla recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Zingiber officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Mentha piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetyl Alcohol, Beeswax, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Triethanolamine, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol.
Product Size: Net Weight: 60g, or about 2.0 ounces.