- Anytime facial hair removal is made safe, attractive, and affordable by Kai of Japan.
- 3 razors measuring 6 inches when open, each color coded (blue, yellow, pink) for convenient identification.
- Stainless blades are 1.5 inches long, containing small serrations to effectively and gently shave unwanted hair on face, sideburns, nape of the neck, etc.
- Swivel blade cover folds closed for safe keeping.
- Blade made in Japan, packed in China. English instructions will be included.
For perfectly groomed face and neck area, anytime, these straight blade razors from Kai are the answer. Kai started in 1908 as a small pocket-knife factory in the city of Seki, which is known in Japan as the City of Good Swordsmen. Currently manufacturing over 10,000 different kinds of cutlery and cutting tools, Kai has consistently upheld one driving principle, nokaji (blacksmith)'s spirit. "The nokaji strives to make blades that are suited to the daily lives of people by bringing to bear on the task all his craftsmanship and all his heart."
We like these razors for their great value and functionality -
They offer multiple uses, and clean up and store safely.
The blades are straight with tiny serrations to safely shave soft facial hair. 3 per package, color-coded in blue, yellow and pink. The blades are 1.5" long to handle larger areas with ease. For the smaller contours of eyebrows, enter the words "TrueRenu Eyebrow Razors" in the search to see all of our styles.
TrueRenu does the searching - and researching - for you. We look for hard to find, hard working products that do what they promise, and we bring them to you with detailed descriptions.
For best results:
Moisten area, shave gently in one direction. Rinse razor under running water, let air dry and fold blade closed for safe storage.
Ingredients: Plastic Resin, Stainless Steel.
Product Size: 3 razors, 1-1/2 inch safety blades fold closed in plastic handles (blue, yellow, pink). about 6 inches total length (4-1/4 inches folded closed).