- Control oily shine all day long with these beautiful blotting papers from Japan.
- HABA papers are hand woven and treated with Squalane.
- Softly and gently absorbs excess moisture and oil from the skins surface.
- Wallet pack contains 40 sheets inside a paper carry case.
- Japanese language pack with English ingredients enclosed.
Whether you occasionally perspire through your makeup, or suffer from excessive shine-through ... don't wipe it, and your makeup, away - use these blotting papers from Japan. These delicate sheets are soft to the touch, but tough enough to literally wick away excess sebum from your skin without disturbing makeup.
Super soft Squalane treated sheets remove excess oil while leaving makeup intact.
Katsushika Hokusai was a Japanese artist, ukiyo-e painter and printmaker of the Edo period. Born in Edo (now Tokyo), Hokusai is best known as author of the woodblock print series Thirty-six Views of Mount Fuji which includes the internationally recognized print, The Great Wave off Kanagawa, created during the 1820s. Katsushika Hokusai died May 10, 1849.
TrueRenu does the searching - and researching - for you. We look for hard to find, hard working products that do what they promise, and we bring them to you with detailed descriptions. TrueRenu carries a wide variety of Blotting Papers - search for "TrueRenu Blotting Papers".
For best results:
Lay a sheet over the affected area and press lightly. Lift and repeat, using a clean area of the same sheet or another blotting sheet.
Product Size: 40 Sheets, 9.5cm x 9.5cm (about 3-3/4 x 3-3/4 inches)