- From Japan, where bathing is a centuries old art form. Our line of bath salts treat the skin and the body, and are not bubble bath. Whether you choose from the Sofre Bath Milks or the various Bath Salts like the "Cool" line, the "Hot Springs" or the "Bathclin" line of fragrances - you will emerge from your bath transformed, and believing (as we do) that a bath can be the one thing that can heal our spirits each and every day.
- Noboribetsu is one of Japan's most unique hot spring resorts and arguably the most popular hot spring in Hokkaido.
- Transforms your bath into a luminous milky white liquid, with the aroma of crisp, clean air.
- Use Noboribetsu for pure relaxation
- Each box contains five individual packets of bath salts, each one a healthy 30 gram weight.
The Japanese consider bathing a ritual, using varying temperatures, additives and even the time of day to achieve different results. The Hot Springs products are from Japan's leading maker of natural bath salts and experts in the use of the bath to relax, soothe, or refresh. Each Hot Spring product is named after a famous hot spring in Japan, and contains minerals and essential oils to replicate the experience of actually being there. Enjoy the warm, soothing release of stress as your body becomes buoyant and resilient in these wonderful baths.
Intense natural aromas and minerals
replicate the experience of Japan's hot springs
TrueRenu does the searching - and researching - for you. We look for hard to find, hard working products that do what they promise, and we bring them to you with detailed descriptions. We like our Japanese bath salts because the manufacturer considers bath additives a science. They understand the impact of sodium, minerals, aroma and even water temperature have on the physical and emotional well being. Try a few different varieties to find one - or more - favorites.
For best results:
The ideal bath water temperature for relaxing is 100.4 to 104 Fahrenheit. Your shoulders and head should be above the water level, to enjoy the full warming effect from the bottom up. Add desired amount of salts to your bath water, and relax for 20 minutes. You'll emerge from your bath feeling light, refreshed, and completely relaxed. The packets are a wonderful way to sample. Plus, they're light and portable, so you can travel with them or place individual packets in a guest bathroom. Do not use in wood tub, or jacuzzi whirlpool type baths
Ingredients: Sodium sulfate, sodium bicarbonate, titanium dioxide, dextrin, calcium carbonate, silica, potassium chloride, fragrance.
Product Size: 5 pre-measured packages, Net Weight: 30g (about 1 ounce) each