- We've searched and searched, and are happy to find these newly upgraded grooming razors from Japan -- great for both women and men!
- Larger "L" style stainless-steel safety razors from Japan, with the ridged "serrated" safety guard directly on 32mm (1-14") blade to protect delicate skin and prolong blade life.
- Long-lasting high quality stainless steel safety blade is approximately 1-1/4 inches long with a "serrated" blade guard permanently attached to blade to protect tender skin and increase blade life.
- Comfortable 4 inch plastic handle and re-usable protective blade cover -- Eliminate painful tweezing forever!
- Comes in a package of 3, each with a different handle color (red, yellow, blue) - Share them, or keep one for home, travel and office for those last-minute touch-ups.
TrueRenu does the searching - and researching - for you. We look for hard to find, hard working products that do what they promise, and we bring them to you with detailed descriptions.
Larger "L" style razors from Japan will mark the end of your tweezing, bleaching, and waxing days forever! Each stainless steel blade is designed with safety in mind to manage the contours of all your delicate hair grooming areas. The rigid built-on blade guard lets you safely shave for a close trim while protecting your tender skin. Larger 32mm (approx. 1-1/4 inch) blade with 4 inch handle lets you expertly navigate and remove your unwanted facial hair and body hair for that always well-groomed look.
You'll never have to -- or want to -- tweeze or wax again!
Trim your all your facial and body hair, producing and maintaining that well-groomed salon look in a fraction of the time -- and a fraction of the cost! And unlike waxing, you can use the blades any time - no need to wait until hair is long enough to wax or grab with a tweezers. Are they too good to be true? At this price, why not try and see for yourself?... Remember, you're protected with TrueRenu's moneyback guarantee.
For best results:
For Adults - Be sure to use on wet skin, apply cream or lathered soap before shaving in order to avoid damages to your skin. Hold the blade at an angle with the rough side of the blade protector -- the cutting side -- facing out. Otherwise, the blades may not function properly. Remove plastic blade protector cap and gently shave unwanted hair. Rinse blade and air-dry before replacing protector cap and storing for next use.
Ingredients: Plastic Resin, Stainless Steel.
Product Size: Three 32mm (1-1/4 inch) stainless steel safety grooming razors with on-blade safety guard and blade protector caps. About 5-1/2 inches total length.