- Deep cleans without stripping hair's nutrients.
- According to the Japan Medical School, rice bran is an effective treatment for dandruff as well as other skin problems.
- Concentrated natural antioxidants in rice bran plus seaweed and ginseng help reduce hair loss, improve texture, shine and strength.
- Hydrating and PH-balanced, safe for color-treated hair, perfect for preventing split ends and dandruff. For normal, oily, dry and fine hair.
- In Style magazine calls it a "Best Beauty Buy", while Jamie Lee Curtis and Liv Tyler are fans of the shampoo and conditioner.
Komenuka Bijin products are so concentrated, you'll use less and see visible results sooner than other more expensive products. Because it's so concentrated, you'll use less and see visible results sooner than other more expensive products. Centuries old beauty regimen: The secret of the ageless Japanese complexion is rice bran, known for its deep cleaning and rejuvenating properties. The outer hull of the rice kernel is packed with over 100 antioxidants like skin-renewing Vitamin E, Oryzanol and Lipoic Acid.
Benefit from the miracle that's been around for centuries!
Rice bran's role in Komenuka Bijin's Daily Shampoo formula is to deep clean without stripping nutrients, and to return needed minerals and emollients to the hair follicles. Hair will feel clean and full of volume after one use; the texture will feel silky and manageable even before a conditioner is added.
TrueRenu does the searching - and researching - for you. We look for hard to find, hard working products that do what they promise, and we bring them to you with detailed descriptions. We like Komenuka Bijin for its high amounts of antioxidant rich rice bran, and other natural ingredients. Because the active ingredient is so dominant, you'll see the benefits sooner - and use less.
For best results:
Apply a small amount to wet hair, lather well, then rinse thoroughly. Repeat, if necessary. Style as usual. If you wish to maximize the benefits of rice bran, follow with Komenuka Bijin Light Hair Treatment (4212).
Ingredients: Water, sodium lauryl sulfate, cocamide DEA, sodium laureth sulfate, glycerin, glycol stearate, oryza sativa (rice) bran extract, oryza sativa(rice) germ oil, hydrolized wheat flour, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, swertia japonica extract, panaz ginseng root extract, ascophyllum nodosum extract, fucus vescilosus extract, laminaria cloustoni extract, sodium chloride, phenoxyethanol, polyquaternium-7, ethylparoben, citric acid, glycolamide, stearate, methylparaben, propylparaben, alcohol, butylene glycol (BG), fragrance.
Product Size: Net Volume: 200ml, or about 7.0 US fl oz