- Infuse body, sheen, and moisture into fine, dry, or even thick hair with this best selling new line of hair care from Shiseido of Japan.
- The red camellia flower is celebrated throughout Japan for its beauty and its extremely high quality oils, rich in oleic and linoleic acid, which are readily absorbed by skin and hair.
- Deep, intense conditioning for periodic use on all hair types.
- The Hair Mask is the 4th in the series: Shiseido Tsubaki Shampoo (4060 / 62), Conditioner (4061 / 63) and Treatment (4059) are also available.
- Japanese package with English instructions and ingredients - in stock orders are shipped to you quickly, with our complete guarantee of satisfaction. Save with our Tsubaki Sets!
Shiseido is the mass-market brand of choice in Japan for quality conscious men and women. They spend more on R&D each year than most in their industry, which says a lot considering the Japanese spend more per capita on skin care than any country in the world. Any wonder then, that they'd capture the hearts and heads of millions with a sexy new hair care line that does wonders for all kinds of hair?
We like Shiseido Tsubaki because it really did make a difference among our testers. Plus it smells so darn good, and the packaging is so kiree (pretty)!
TrueRenu does the searching - and researching - for you. We look for hard to find, hard working products that do what they promise, and we bring them to you with detailed descriptions. For more fun, visit YouTube and search Shiseido Tsubaki to see the Japanese television commercials!
For best results:
After shampooing, massage the mask from scalp to hair ends. Wrap hair (optional) and wait at least 20 minutes before rinsing with warm water. Use once a week or as often as needed.
Ingredients: (Incomplete): Camelia japonica seed oil, hydroxyethyl urea, PA/MA copolymer, fructose, hydroxypropyltrimonium starch chloride, pearl protein, lysine derivative.
Product Size: Net Weight: 180g , or about 6.35 ounces.