- The hair enriching nutrients in camellia oil in a conditioning cream that softens and thickens.
- The Tsubaki, or Camellia flower, is packed with oleic acids that are extremely compatible with our own skin and hair.
- Amino acids help strengthen hair from the follicle.
- Biotin from sunflower seeds aid in promoting hair growth.
- Imported from Japan. Includes English instructions.
The Japanese celebrate the beautiful Camellia flower with nation-wide festivals, and treasure the extracted oils for their natural moisturizing properties. Cosmetic manufacturers are adding tsubaki to everything from shampoos to body lotion.
We like Oshima Tsubaki because camellia oil is their specialty, and their products are well formulated with excellent ingredients.
Oshima Tsubaki Camellia EX Treatment is ideal for all types of hair, including color-treated, permed, sun-damaged and coarse hair.
TrueRenu does the searching - and researching - for you. We look for hard to find, hard working products that do what they promise, and we bring them to you with detailed descriptions.
For best results:
After shampooing with Oshima Tsubaki EX Shampoo (item 4102), massage the conditioning treatment through scalp and hair strands. Let stand for at least 5 minutes before rinsing with warm water.
Ingredients: Water, steartrimonium chloride, cetyl alcohol,octldodecanol, butylenes glycol, ceteth-20, camellia japonica seed oil, polyquaternium-10, glyceryl stearate se, dimethicone, fragrance, methylparaben, citric acid, PEG-150 distearate, helianthus annus (sunflower) seed extract, hydrolyzed conchiolin protein, panax ginseng root extract.
Product Size: Net Weight: 200 g, or about 7.05 ounces.