- Studies of green tea continue to find positive links to weight loss, blood glucose, immune strength, osteoporosis, skin cell and skin pigmentation and even bad breath.
- Contains the antioxidant catechin, which is known to be 20 times more powerful than Vitamin E, and 10 times stronger than Vitamin C.
- Sencha is a mild but flavorful authentic Japanese green tea that can be enjoyed alone or with a variety of foods.
- Delicious over ice too!
- Each tea bag will brew one to two cups of delicious, smooth, authentic Japanese green tea.
Western science continues to count the reasons for loving green tea, as its amazing antioxidants offer protection from nearly all that ails us, including prematurely aging skin! But we love it for the taste alone - nothing is quite as soothing as a warm cup of Sencha - and nothing quenches a thirst like Sencha over ice. This particular variety is well rounded, smooth and one of the richer tasting green tea bags we have researched.
Sencha is translated literally as "roasted tea", referring to the original processing method of this most popular of all Japanese green teas. Sencha uses a smaller leaf, which produces a more refined taste. Today, the leaf is first steamed to eliminate oxidation, preserving its green color. It is then dried with hot air, rolled and finally lightly roasted. The best Sencha teas have uniform leaf size, are highly aromatic and feature a rich green emerald color.
We give one free bag of this premium green tea with every order --
Now you can enjoy it in quantities of 20 and 100 tea bags!
TrueRenu does the searching - and researching - for you. We look for hard to find, hard working products that do what they promise, and we bring them to you with detailed descriptions. Each Japanese Sencha green tea bag is individually wrapped in a gold foil package to preserve freshness and antioxidant qualities. Available in quantities of 20 (9001) and 100 (9001x5) at additional savings.
Nutrition Facts: (per brewed tea bag) Catechin: 13.44%; Caffeine*: 0.02%; Amino Acids: 2.94%; Calories: 0; Total Fat: 0g; Cholesterol: 0mg; Sodium: 1.4mg/30mg; Total Carbohydrate: 0g; Fiber, total dietary: 0g; Protein: 0g; % Daily Values based on 2,000 calorie diet: Vitamin A: 0%; Vitamin C: 4.1%; Calcium: 0%/0%; Iron: 0%/0%.
* As a reference, coffee exhibits 0.06% caffeine.
For best results:
Bring cold water to a full boil, then take it off the heat and let it sit for 1 to 3 minutes before pouring it over a tea bag. Brew for 1 to 2 minutes to taste. If you want to drink green tea as an antioxidant supplement, you should try to consume 6 or more cups a day, even more reason to keep a pitcher of cold Sencha at hand!
Ingredients: 100% Japanese Sencha Tea Leaves.
Product Size: 100 individually foil-wrapped tea bags, 2gr each.