- Named for Japan's snowy White River Valley. Shoyeido's Horin series offers a modern twist on the ancient art of incense appreciation.
- Uses a patented new technology exclusive to Shoyeido, delivering pure essence without waste of a 'support core'.
- 10 long-lasting Coils and a biodegradable holder come in a convenient dispensing box. Approximate burn time per coil is 2-1/2 hours.
- All Natural - Pure aromas... No bitterness, no synthetic oils or fragrances.
- Shoyeido incenses are made in and imported from Kyoto, Japan using 300 year old and exclusive family-owned recipes.
Horin, meaning "fragrant ring," offers a senses-pleasing and long lasting way to fill your home or work space with the scent of sublime Shoyeido incense. Each spiraling blend is named for a period or location in Japan's illustrious history. Each scent is at once traditional and modern, offering pure and natural pleasure to any incense enthusiast. Authentic, pure, high quality ingredients with none of the bitter tinges you might associate with other incense. Devotees of Shoyeido's River Path (Hori-kawa) coils will find much to love about White River. Enhance the experience with one of TrueRenu's Japanese bath salts, or a cup of steaming Japanese sencha tea (item 9001).
Fragrance creates mood. It can be relaxing and soothing to the psyche or provide clarity and energy. Opening oneself completely to the fragrance is called "listening to incense" in Japan. For centuries, people have used the natural aromas of nature to soothe, to create atmosphere and to enliven space.
Sit back, heels up and relax with this traditional yet modern all-natural scent from Shoyeido.
About Shoyeido: Family owned for over 300 years, Shoyeido's master artisans practise traditional hand-made methods to blend anywhere from 20 to 50 herbs and spices together with pure water to create just one fragrance. Each coil delivers the pure essence of its ingredients without waste or interference of a 'support core'.
TrueRenu recommends Shoyeido to anyone who desires a pure, natural fragrance in his or her environment, especially if you don't like incense. If in the past you found incense to be too strong or overpowering, it was likely due to inferior ingredients, wrong ratios, or incorrect heating during manufacturing. Try Shoyeido and see how high quality incense can improve your environment and your sense of well being.
For best results:
Place incense coil on included coil incense holder and light. Assure entire tip is aflame, then blow out flame to produce smoking ember. Also works fine in any of our ceramic incense holders.
Ingredients: Aromatic wood, roots, oil, spices and flowers. No synthetic oils or fragrances.
Product Size: 10 long-lasting coils - and a coil incense holder - come together in a convenient box. Approx coil burn time: 2-1/2 hours.