- All the rage in Japan...! HABA's "healthy" skin care product line contains no parabens, flavors, mineral oils, synthesized tar colorings or petrochemical surfactants that can irritate the skin.
- Contains squalane, the purified form of squalene or shark liver oil extract. Squalane has been seen to accelerate wound healing and tissue regeneration.
- Also contains tea tree leaf oil, a natural astringent and disinfectant.
- Contains 10% of oil soluble vitamin C derivative, along with vitamins A and E. Penetrating deep into the skin, oil soluble vitamin C derivative helps prevent excess sebum in the pores, which leads to rejuvenated skin tone and brightness. These 3 vitamins work well for resolving skin problems such as acne prone skin, or sensitive skin.
- Add Special Care products such as White Knight to a daily regimen that includes exfoliating, toning, and moisturizing
TrueRenu does the searching - and research - for you, searching the world for hard working, hard to find products that do what they claim. We discovered HABA and we like it because their entire skin care product line is paraben-, fragrance-, mineral oil-, and petrochemical surfactant-free. (All of these common additives can cause skin irritation and allergic reactions.) Many of their products feature high amounts of purified shark liver oil, or squalene. The 99.9% pure result, called Squalane, is extremely dense with oleic acids that are naturally found in our own skin. This makes it a superior moisturizer on its own, but also an excellent carrier of additional nutrients as it penetrates the dermis layer much more deeply than most topical creams and lotions.
More of what your skin needs, nothing that can harm it.
Choose from a variety of products to create your simple daily regimen: Remove dirt and impurities with HABA Cleanser Powder or Oil Cleansing (for makeup cleansing). Tone alcohol-free with G Lotion or new VC Lotion II. Then moisturize with SD Squa Dew, Squa Q10 or Squalane. Further customize your regimen with HABA Special Care products which include Fair Lady (lightening), Squa Q10, Uruoi Densetsu, 2 Way Jell, White Knight, or Umi No Houseki.
HABA White Knight is an oil controlling gel which penetrates deep into skin, tightening pores, preventing acne and leaving make-up intact for up to 24 hours. If you'd like to learn more about HABA, try one of the products - and toss our 10-Product Trial/Sample Set (item 4904) in your shopping cart for a luxurious way to sample many of their most popular products.
For best results:
Apply a small amount of White Knight to your fingertip, and gently pat into targeted areas of concern.
Ingredients: Cyclomethicone, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, stearoyl inulin, ascorbyl tetraisopalmitate, polymethyl methacrylate, celulose, squalane, butylene glycol, dextrin palmitate, tocopherol, stearyl glycyrrhetinate, coix lacryma-jobi (job's tears) seed oil, retinyl palmitate, melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil, quaternium-73.
Product Size: Net Weight 10g, or about 0.3US oz.