- We present premium all-natural Japanese incense as the ancient masters intended.
- Uses a patented new technology exclusive to Shoyeido, delivering pure essence without waste of a 'support core'.
- All Natural - Pure aromas... No bitterness, no synthetic oils or fragrances.
- 150 Sticks come in a convenient dispensing box. Approximate burn time per stick (5-1/4" long) is 30 minutes each.
- Shoyeido incenses are made in and imported from Kyoto, Japan using 300 year old and exclusive family-owned recipes.
Shoyeido Selects are the perfect incenses for savoring anytime - casual enough for everyday use, but with a level of refinement that makes them appropriate for special occasions, too. Each Select recipe is made from premium natural ingredients and fine base aromatics. Baika-ju "Plum Blossoms" includes select spices: "Saussurea". This is a genus of about 300 species of flowering plants in the family Asteraceae, native to cool temperate and arctic regions of Asia. Enhance the experience with one of TrueRenu's Japanese bath salts, or a cup of steaming Japanese sencha tea (item 9001).
Fragrance creates mood. It can be relaxing and soothing to the psyche or provide clarity and energy. Opening oneself completely to the fragrance is called "listening to incense" in Japan. For centuries, people have used the natural aromas of nature to soothe, to create atmosphere and to enliven space.
Sit back, heels up and relax with this select all-natural scent from Shoyeido.
About Shoyeido: Family owned for over 300 years, Shoyeido's master artisans practise traditional hand-made methods to blend from 20 to 50 herbs and spices with pure water, creating just one fragrance while delivering the pure essence of its ingredients without waste or interference of a 'support core'.
TrueRenu recommends Shoyeido to those who desire to enhance their environment with a pure, natural fragrance. If in the past you found incense to be too strong or overpowering, it was likely due to inferior ingredients, wrong ratios, or incorrect heating during manufacturing. Try Shoyeido and see how high quality incense can improve your environment and your sense of well being.
For best results:
Secure incense vertically (see our Incense Holders) and light. Assure entire tip is aflame, then blow out flame to produce smoking ember.
Ingredients: Sandalwood (Santali lignum), cinnamon, and spices (Saussurea). No synthetic oils or fragrances.
Product Size: 150 Sticks - 5-1/4 inches long. Approx stick burn time: 30 minutes.